AIM
m4tt0s

Out of Sync Out of Sync

Depressing as hell, but very well done. I liked it.

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

Meh..

Fucking hard to read the text when it jumps around like that. Kinda funny i guess.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

zfhadg

Dumbbell Dumbbell

I liked it

It was very creative. I liked how it turned into an infinity symbol at the end. Also the animation was very well done.

Corn Dog: EP 3 Corn Dog: EP 3

Stupid.

A little dog pooping isn't funny at all..

In My Dreams In My Dreams

Good.

I see you're heavily influenced by Adam Phillips. Try to develop your own style and don't just copy him. Anyways it was still decent. Work on your timing and you'll have a really good flash.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Awesome!

I love your style, and youre awesome timing is something I've been trying to achieve for a long time. Great job

S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul" S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul"

Not my type, but good

While I personally don't like anime, I appreciate your ability to animate, and you're obviously somewhat good at the anime style. Don't listen to the people who bash it just because its anime, they're close minded and can't appreciate anything that isn't exactly to their specifications. Overall, good job.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Good storyline

While i don't doubt that you have many story writing talents, the graphics and animation were somewhat lacking. You could have spent a little more time drawing the characters. I realize this must have taken a really long time, due to its 30 min length, but all im saying is it could have looked better. All in all good job

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Great

This was very, very creative. I wonder how you came up with all of this stuff. i really liked all the different things that were going on, and how all the tools were used as weapons etc... awesome.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

some good. some not

its always hard to rate collabs because theres such a variety of talent. I have to say the very last one, with the video gamer by Zielak i think(?), was fantastic. While some others, were random, and poorly animated.